Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Sale List

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bergponch's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey there... I'm moving in about 8 months, so I've been cleaning out ye olde storage area. Prices are just the first thing that came to mind, so feel free to haggle. Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail, so bear that in mind as well. Meaning: these prices DO NOT include shipping.

    ALL ITEMS ARE LOOSE, BUT MINT AND COMPLETE, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.

    McFarlane:

    ~ MM4 T-800 ($4)
    ~ UO Ancient Wyrm ($8)
    ~ MM2 Bride of Chucky set [missing cigarette] ($8)
    ~ MM5 Lord of Darkness ($8)
    ~ Austin Powers [red suit] ($3)
    ~ Dr. Evil ($3)
    ~ Spawn 1 [from Evo. of Spawn 2-pack] ($4)

    Muppets:

    ~ Muppet Labs playset w/Beaker ($15)
    ~ Dr. Bunsen Honeydew ($5)
    ~ EB exclusive long hair Miss Piggy ($8)

    Misc.:

    ~ 18" Alice Cooper w/sound chip ($10)

    Marvel Legends:

    ~ Series 1 Hulk [jointed hands] ($4)
    ~ Series 2 Namor ($4)
    ~ Series 2 Thing ($4)

    Like I said, there isn't much left, but I figured that there might be someone out there who wants 'em. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    If you're interested in anything, e-mail me at: [email protected]

    Thanks for looking! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    surprised someone didnt jump on the bride of chucky set. good price and you can always make a little cig

  3. #3
    Inactive Member bergponch's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heh... ok, I'm glad I'm not the only one confused by some of what's left. I had thought the Chucky, LoD, and Wyrm would go right away, but they're still sitting here. The boards never cease to surprise me.
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Thanks for reply, chaser! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •